36 items found

Archaeological investigation at Crediton Vicarage, 1984: preliminary report (1985)

Christopher G. Henderson

Exwick Vicarage, Exeter. 16.6.1983 (1983)

The new vicarage, Axmouth. 26.9.1977 (1977)

The Old Vicarage (2005)

Betty Roberts

[Winkleigh Vicarage] (c.1900)

[South Stoke Vicarage] (c.1895)

[South Stoke Vicarage] (c.1895)

[Northam Church tower] (c.1925)

Stokenham Vicarage ([1820?])

Mary Greenway

[Rockwell Green Vicarage, Wellington] ([1963?])

K. M. Treloar

Old Vicarage, North Curry. March 12 1959 (1959)

K. M. Treloar

[Old Vicarage, Slapton] ([1970?])

K. M. Treloar

[Vicarage, Molland. 23rd April 1963] ([1963])

K. M. Treloar

[Bedford Vicarage, Exeter] March 23 1959 (1959)

K. M. Treloar

[Bedford Vicarage, Exeter] March 23 1959 (1959)

K. M. Treloar

[Bedford Vicarage, Bicton Place, Exeter. March 23 1959] (1959)

K. M. Treloar

[Vicarage, Bishops Nympton] April 10 1960 (1960)

K. M. Treloar

[Holne Vicarage ]

John Stabb

[Holne Vicarage ]

John Stabb

[Hennock Vicarage Man]

John Stabb

[Berry Pomeroy Vicarages Exterior]

Searley, A. W.

[Berry Pomeroy Vicarages Exterior]

Searley, A. W.

Chimney piece in the old vicarage - Ottery ([1860?])

Edward Ashworth

The Vicarage, South Tawton 16087 (c.1930)

The vicarage, Milton Abbot (c.1930)

[Vicarage, Bishops Nympton] April 10 1960 (1960)

K. M. Treloar

Vicarages in Devon (1914)

John B. Pearson (Church historian)

St Hilary vicarage in 1559 (1923)

Charles Lethbridge Kingsford

[St. George's Vicarage, Dean Prior] (1900)

Searley, A. W.

Remains of the Abbey, Plymouth (now used as Stores) ([1882?)

Ralling, Octavius

The ordination of the Vicarage of St. Mary Magdalene, Taunton with illustrations of the church and vicarage (1958)

T. J. Hunt

The Old Vicarage, Chardstock, near Axminster, Devon: offers invited .. (1988)

Chittlehampton vicarage, North Devon ... for sale by public auction ... 29 March, 1985 (1985)

Chudleigh vicarage (c.1840)

The vicarage, Cullompton. The residence of the Revd. William Sykes ([1851])

The Vicarage, Cullompton. The residence of the Revd. William Sykes ([1851?])